14 Reasons to Become an Egg Donor
Updated: Jul 21, 2020
1. You’ll get to witness the wonders of modern medicine first hand.
2. It will make you feel powerful in your ability to make positive social change.
3. Many women and men desperately need eggs to make their families, and you could help them do that.
5. You’ll learn more about your body, your menstrual cycle, and human reproduction in general.
6. Donating eggs will give you an appreciation of the beauty and power of your body.
7. Donating eggs will give you an amazing symbolic connection to your fellow human beings.
8. The experience will deepen your capacity to empathize with others’ suffering.
9. If your recipient is infertile, you can raise public awareness about infertility.
10. If your recipient is gay, you can raise public awareness about gay parenting.
11. “I’m an egg donor” makes a great conversation starter at parties.
12. You’ll be able to look back on the experience with pride.
13. It is your opportunity to ‘pay it forward’ with some very good karma sent out to the universe.
14. You’ll be a member of a very small, very unique “sorority” of women who have donated eggs to others.
For more information about egg donation and how to apply to become an egg donor, please visit www.bostonbluelife.com or email email@example.com or Instagram or LINE: @bostonbluelife